Not Another Review Blog!: List of 10 Anime I Like

Monday, November 28, 2011

List of 10 Anime I Like

I know, another list of anime that someone is suggesting! Well, I am making it anyways! so :-p


I am a huge anime fan! Well, I need to watch it more. But I wanted to add a list of good anime's that I watch in case someone comes by looking for a anime to watch. My anime list includes a ton of different types of anime so...

1. One Piece. A very good anime about pirates and powers that come from fruit. I am right now waiting for new episodes to come out, I am on episode 500 something! XD



2. Shugo Chara. I know, total "Chick Flick", But I really like it for the message it gives to be yourself and follow your dreams... It also helps that there is a hot neko guy in skin tight leather pants and a few other hot guys and a lot of romance...



3. Fairy Tale. There is more to it than the hot, shirtless guys and large breasted, skimpy dressed females magic. The entire storyline is very good, and it actually is very similar to one piece in many ways too. Just without the pirate ships and devil fruit.



4. Detective Conan. For those who like mystery, death, and impossible love. And to know how crime solving is in the eyes of a 16 year old who turned into a 7 year old child... Hattori Heiji is in it too ♥




5. Katekyō Hitman Reborn!. Hot Guys with magical powers trying to stop people from taking over the world... what good times.




6. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. Hot Guys traveling together to different worlds and dimensions in order to obtain feathers to save the princess from dying without her memories. Great storyline, but hard to pay attention to it when Syaoran comes on screen...



7. Ouran High School Host Club. Do I even need to tell you why I adore this anime?




8. Deltora Quest. If you like The Legend of Zelda, you will ADORE this anime... I mean, who would not like going to 7 places on a map in order to obtain 7 jewels which are required to beat the evil boss who has taken over the world and use the jewels to free the people of Delora?






9.GoSick. For those who like anime about mysteries and little girls with a "wellspring of knowledge". 






10. Baka and Test. For the person who loves funny!










I hope this list was helpful! 


No comments:

Post a Comment