Not Another Review Blog!: Playing Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

Friday, March 15, 2013

Playing Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

I am playing Sly Cooper 4 as we speak, and although I am only on part one (Turning Japanese) I can say that it still has the flare, surprises, and fun as its three predecessors. This animated short is actually a prequel to the game, if anyone is interested (who wouldn't be?) :



  • To tell you about it without ruining it. CLUE BOTTLES ARE BACK!!! I was highly disappointing when they took them out in sly 3, why would they do something like that? The clue bottles were a vital part of the game! but they are back! Yay!

  • The faces are... awkward looking. Idk... I still like the character design, but the faces look weird. No offense Sly. 

  • The text of the Thievious Raccoonus are disappearing before their very eyes, so Sly and the game has to go back in time to find out why and save Cooper history... somehow without breaking like, a billion laws of physics in the process, but hey, it's a game. 

  • The game did not lose any of its appeal, and now, with more characters to play, the experience is even more exciting! Trying out new skills, and using many great costumes (Robin Hood Sly *drools*). 

I will add a more detailed review after I beat the game, so look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment