Not Another Review Blog!: Bubblews Review

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Bubblews Review

Hiya peoples, Lucy here.

Bubblews is a place where you can write about anything and get paid per view, comment, or like. You can cash out once you get 50$, which many people seem to get in about a month.

Most articles submitted to Bubblews, stays in Bubblews. I have not seen any article from this site in my average browsing of the web, but meh. You can repost material from personal blogs you own elsewhere as well, as long as you do not plagerize.

People are only in it for the money. They write crappy articles, or journals of what they did or ate, and cash in. For a site that focuses mainly on social interaction, the majority of comments just happen to be "nice article" or "awesome." There are people who like your post just seconds after it has been posted, knowing they didn't have enough time to even read the minimum requirement for an article, which is merely 400 characters. I have already written over twice that amount in this post.

This site reminds me a lot of Gather.com, which had a very similar method of payment, but which people would not interact often with other users. Also, the majority of people on here cannot grammar very well. Which, as a writer, stabs at me sometimes.

But for the fact that it is in fact paying me for doing very little, I really don't mind. At this moment any amount of funds will help, saying that I am unemployed.

No comments:

Post a Comment