Not Another Review Blog!: Dust an Elysian Tale, First Thoughts

Friday, September 27, 2013

Dust an Elysian Tale, First Thoughts

Dust is pretty awesome game... it has FURRIES! :-D  It is also pretty kick ass, has a good storyline, and an epic battle system.

You start off as a furry... something... that has lost it's memories, but is chosen by a magical sword to change the fate of the world. You're sidekick is another furry... animal... with wings, who was the original guardian of the sword, and follows you to get it back.

The storyline from there on is pretty epic, and includes many side quests and such. It is a very interesting game, full of mystery and excitement, and makes you want to play just to find out WTF happened!

I like the battle system a lot. I am a pretty big fan of games that have a hack and slash battle system. It gets the adrenalin pumping. Healing, and combo's are easy enough as well.

I have not yet found anything that I don't like about this game. I'll write more on it when I beat it

No comments:

Post a Comment