Not Another Review Blog!: Final Fantasy 7 on Steam is BULLSHIT!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Final Fantasy 7 on Steam is BULLSHIT!

I bought the game, thinking that all I had to do was download and play the game. But nope. I get sent to this pop-up screen where I either have to sign into my Facebook or my Square Enix account just to play the damn game I ALREADY downloaded for Steam! And to make matters worse, it is not accepting my Facebook account! So I have to make a whole account at Square Enix just to play the damn game!

I was going to return it, because I had no clue that I would have to go through all this just to play the damn game, but lo and behold, Steam has No Return Policy. Fuck.

I played this game as a kid, and I like the fact that all I had to do then to play the game was plop in a disc and go. Idk what the issue is with all of this pointless account creation just for one game, thing.

I love the game. I'll review it once I played it some more, but the whole act of actually getting to be able to play it is nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment