Not Another Review Blog!: SimCity Review

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

SimCity Review

No no no, not the beautiful, new graphics version of SimCity. I am talking about this:


This boring, retched, crappy, captivating game. Even better because you can annihilate your own creations using tons and tons of natural disasters. I got several achievements from the crappy annoying mayor in all of 10 minutes, and my city flourished. 

In this game, you are told nothing. There is a practice level if you are interested, but you are told nothing. You set industrial, commercial, and residential areas next to each other. Then you get a power plant, a police and fire department so you don't get robbed. yadda yadda. This game is boring.

I loved it more when I was younger though. This one one of the same that was more interesting because you were able to play god, which I loved doing as a child. But even then I bore of it quickly.

You basically try to get the mist people and earn the most money, and protect your village from natural disasters. It's ok though, but you cannot torture your people the same way you can in The Sims.

Try it out, you can get the Rom and Emulator for free at sites like CoolRoms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment