Not Another Review Blog!: Top 5 Ways I Make Money Online

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Top 5 Ways I Make Money Online

Cents, because you won't be earning very many dollars
Not unless you are wonderful at it
Yeah, I know many of you are skeptical, although I don't understand why. Earning money online is the new frontier. Although you are probably thinking that I am going to scam you. I won't. And to promise you that, I will not add any links to any of the sites or ways I will list. Yeah, I sound like a typical stay-at-home mom now because i am listing ways to earn money online, but hey, I'm unemployed and all the jobs are still taken!

Swagbucks - Not the best choice, but it's here. You like surveys? Searching? Downloads for cash? Looking for random codes? Then Swagbucks is for you. I do very little on that site. Maybe a some searches every now and then, the daily poll. I have cashed out there maybe once a month. But if you are willing to risk it, you can play game tournaments with other people for decent to sizable Swagbuck prizes. Games like Scrabble. You earn Swagbucks and exchange them for prizes, such as Amazon Giftcards and/or Paypal deposits. Not very grand, but it's a few bucks a month if you are bored.

Selling E-books - Anyone can write. Including me. I am a writer, and I self-publish works at Lulu.com. I have only earned a couple of bucks this way, but it's a couple of bucks well earned. Writing is tedious, can be stressful, and includes lots of probono work, like me and this review blog. I may only be earning cents via Adsense, if that. But if you believe you can write something to sell, go for it. Remember, unofficial strategy guides for videogames are able to be sold as long as you have commentary and not add any pictures of the game.

Selling stuff on Amazon and Etsy - Etsy is a site where you need a lot of skill and networking to get people to view and purchase your stuff. Also, you need skill to be able to craft. I earn a little money on there, although i have not sold anything yet in my new store. Amazon is a lot better. You just post stuff online there, and earn money like a mofo... until you run out of stuff to sell. I never used Ebay, so I guess that is good too.

JingIt - I just found this site today, and it seems VERY well made. You watch ads, you earn funds, and you can use your funds via VISA card to spend on whatever you want, for up to 60 dollars a month! Although when you start off, it'll be 40 a month, and even then you may only get 20 or less a month, depending on how you use the site, and if you use it to its fullest advantage.

Hitbliss - I love this site. I never watch movies or TV series often, but I might do so more now because of this site. It's a LOT like Jingit, but you download it. You watch ads, and you earn a little bit of money for each one. You can earn a decent sized chunk of cash, which you can only use to purchase or rent movies or episodes of TV series. It's fast, it looks fantastic, it doesn't take long, it keeps you engaged, the buffering sucks, but hey, they're paying /you/ so it shouldn't matter. Idk how much you can earn with this site. I'll get back to you on that one.

I don't earn much at the moment, but right now, every little bit can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment