Not Another Review Blog!: Timeless classics...

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Timeless classics...

 Picture from Wikimedia

Some games will just never get old in my eyes... you know, the games you played as a kid... over... and over again?

Here is a list of someone of MY timeless classics and why!

1. Zelda: A Link to the Past. I played this game as a kid, and it actually helped teach me to read. I know its 2D pixelated graphics are no match for your Halo's graphics, but for me, it takes the cake! I mean, its fun as hell!

2. Sly Cooper. Now who can resist the urge to pilfer peoples pockets? Or is that just my fantasy of being a thief? Best part of all, you do all of this as a FURRY! and RACCOON furry to be exact! My fave! Human characters are sooooo 5 minutes ago!

3. Final fantasy X. This only one of them that I was fully hooked on. Not saying that the others weren't good, but this and 12 were the best! Going around beating up poor defenseless beings that are just waking around trying to kill you... they drop money, so that's a plus! I grew up playing the 4th one for the PS1, you know, ancient technology...

4. Atelier Iris. Alchemy and magic, mixed with a final-fantasy like RPG format. What could be better? You get to make your potions so you save money too. You also have a girl with wings on your party...

5. Breath of fire. And who can forget this classic? Mostly the third one, which had me addicted since I was a wee lass. You turn into a dragon!!! AND you have a princess with wings on your party, who can ask for more? Best of all, The sequels have at least the two main characters, Nina and Ryu... unlike Final Fantasy who changes their characters with every new game.

6. Pokemon. Who can resist catching em all? I mean, this whole games purpose is to enforce animal fighting, and level up your pokemon and fight some more. But it is so ADDICTING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment