Not Another Review Blog!: Pokemon The Movie 8: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew Movie Review!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pokemon The Movie 8: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew Movie Review!





Nothing makes you feel better than watching a movie for the second time! This time with a better appreciation of the story, plot, and characters!

I <3 Lucario! He is just the coolest pokemon I have ever seen, so this movie has earned itself a high rating just for that! His batman voice was slightly annoying, but I guess beggers can't be choosers.

The storyline about the past and of a pokemon that lived a thousand years beforehand trying to figure out why his “master” trapped him in a staff is an eye catcher. I will not tell you the whole thing, but pikachu is taken to this “tree” by mew and ash goes to find his friend. Ash and Lucario's master, sir Aaron has the same aura. Go figure. It seems like anything that can go wrong during ash's lifetime does go wrong, and ash is always the one to save it. What a rotten time to be alive, and the chosen one.

The ending kinda threw me off, if it takes an aura master years to learn how to use aura, than it puzzles me how ash was able to use it on a whim like that and never knew of it before, nor ever uses it later. But the ending was also really adorable at the same time (crying Lucario, awwwww!).

I also didn't know mew had the ability to transform into other Pokemon O.o But hey, screw the rules! They have money!

The storyline and everything else made the movie deserve a 7 out of 10, but since it has Lucario in it, I give it a 8 out of 10! It didn't make me stand on edge, nor did it have any truly shocking points, but that's Pokemon for you.

I recommend it! Watch it... NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment