Not Another Review Blog!: The Avenger's Movie Review

Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Avenger's Movie Review



I just watched this movie today, and I have to admit that it was a pretty good movie. In the theater some of the scenes flashed a little too much and the sound was booming in many scenes, but I guess that's just the cinema for you.

The plot was great, I don't want to go into too much detail and ruin it for anyone. Basically the earth is under attack and they have to college these super-hero's to save the way, which, of course, they do. The main enemy in this movie is Loki, Thor's brother. The characters were also pretty well established, and I enjoyed many of the costumes the characters wore, showed off the muscle and butt <3  they were really well made.

The humor in here is really well established, witty comments and "ownage" galore. I laughed at many of the scenes. There was also lots of explosions, so if you like funny and explosions, watch this movie.

Iron man seems to be the focal character in this whole movie. Although the other characters all get their 15 minutes of fame, it just seemed that Iron man hogged most of the time. Not that it was bad or anything, just an observation.

But I am infatuated with Thor, and Hawkeye was pretty cute too, I would rate this movie as a 9 out of 10. I liked it. And I assume you would too if you watched the previous movies, so you don't get confused.

1 comment:

  1. Jam-packed full of action, humor, special effects, and superheroes, The Avengers is the perfect way to start off the Summer blockbuster season. I hope that Whedon returns for the sequel that they're talking about doing, but then again, it may be another 4 years until we get to see that again. Nice review Julianne. I wonder what will be a bigger flick this Summer: this or The Dark Knight Rises? Can't wait to see that one either!

    ReplyDelete