Not Another Review Blog!: Patio Chicken Burrito Review

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Patio Chicken Burrito Review

Hey, Lucy here! I generally don't do reviews on food, but I'll make an exception for this case. 

This burrito only cost me about 44 cents at Walmart, so I bought two chicken flavored ones. I guess I shouldn't expect to get my monies worth for 44 cents, and I didn't. 

The flavor isn't really all that bad, nor is the size of the burrito. But it is filled with a form of chicken flavored goop. There is no physical substance inside of this burrito. No chinks of chicken, no slices of veggies, nothing. Just gunk. 

I really would not recommend this product unless you simply don't like food in general. But if you are going to get any burrito at all, this one is definitely not going to be worth your time and money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment