Not Another Review Blog!: Why does Jingit Ignore their Users?

Monday, February 10, 2014

Why does Jingit Ignore their Users?

Jingit is a site that I started using 2 months ago where you watch ads for money. But they seem to enjoy fucking over their users more than actually helping them out. I have had basically no ads instead of one single ad that I have seen for the past 2 months. They have not added more ads yet despite promising them will. and they simply reject to acknowledge that their customers are leaving them by the hoards because they are experiencing so many issues.

This site is basically a joke in and of itself. i have been earning about a dollar a week on it. Yeah, that is a dollar more than I have been making without them, but for a site that promises ads, they should give ads. They keep saying that are working hard, but so far they have absolutely zip to show for it.  so in what way should I say anyone should use a site that does not uphold it's own promises for ads, and not only that, copy and pastes the same excuses for why it hasn't gotten any yet? I mean, comeon now, I know many sites that are able to fork over ads to a site like Jingit, I just think Jingit has gotten lazy with their ads.

It would be a great site if it upheld it's promises and care about it users. It would be like a competitor for HitBliss, but it isn't because of this idiotcy.

I do not recommend this site. At least not right now. If it stops ignoring it's users, I might recommend it again, until then, nope!

No comments:

Post a Comment