Not Another Review Blog!: Melody's Escape

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Melody's Escape

Hiya folks, Lucy here! Sorry for the long wait between this and the last review, I have been very lazy with my review writing lately, and now I've decided to get back to the writings. at least for a few reviews. The life of a writer is never done.

Now this game reminds me a lot of what I believe would happen if Guitar Hero turned into a platformer. You play as this girl, who's name I would assume is Melody, and you are trying to get from one place to another. This game has no storyline or anything, it is basically just a platformer.

But get this, you pick the music that the levels are based off of. Your level, what buttons you push, and for how long you push them, is determined entirely by your music selection. If you wanted to play this game to Lady Gaga, you can do it! Heaven Metal? You can do it! Justin Beiber? Possible... but... ew.

There are three levels. Relaxed allows you to easily beat levels, but not too easily, the rhythm isn't perfect, so you gonna mess up, a lot. When you first start out, I suggest at least 2 songs on Relaxed. Then Normal is a lot harder. You have to push the right button, at the right time, and it is highly altered. Then you have extreme, which is basically a "your fucked" difficulty.

Besides this, there really isn't much else about the game. You can play it with a controller, and because I choose it, the music selection is wonderful!

I definitely recommend this game. Now hop to the buying! You can get it on Steam for 10$.

No comments:

Post a Comment