Not Another Review Blog!: Chocolate Covered.... Gummi Bears?

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Chocolate Covered.... Gummi Bears?



Ehhh.... I am not sure if they taste bad, or simply mediocre. I bought a box of the store brand version, and they were only a dollar, so I decided, why not?

I taste tested them on a few unsuspecting guinea pigs, and here are their testimonials:
"Eh, I wouldn't buy them on purpose"
"I am not sure if I like them or not, they're interesting"
"They taste like sh*t!" 
I also had two people who simply refused to eat them after hearing what they were. And one person who actually said "I like it!" but I am not entirely sure if he just said that because I gave him candy, or if he truly meant it.

I would give them a 2 out of 10. I won't buy them again, and only did so this time on a whim.

These should be given to kids you don't like on Halloween. But better yet, I suggest you simply not waste your well earned money.

No comments:

Post a Comment