Not Another Review Blog!: My Top 5 Most Annoying Bosses

Saturday, December 28, 2013

My Top 5 Most Annoying Bosses

Ok, now you know there is always at least one in videogames. Not a hard boss, per se, but a boss that makes you want to nerdrage your controller right into your 80 dollar flat screen and scream F*CK THIS SH*T!!!

5. Normal Type gyms from Pokemon

Yes, the pokemon is almost dead, so close.... Trainer used Full Heal.
........ "Pikachu, Thunder on the Trainer"

I swear, any game that has bosses that heal a ton like this in game when they are almost dead annoy the fuck out of me. Just die already!!!

4. The Larvae Queen from Hammerwatch

This one is simply annoying. It gives you little chance to fully dodge, and gets to the point where it is nearly impossible to make it to her without sustaining damage! At least the other one's gave me a chance, this one has spikes at the entrance that kill you in one hit!

He laughs at you too..... LAUGHS! AAGGHH!
3. Moldorm from A Link to the Past

This is a very typical boss to add on these lists, but I cannot deny that he is annoying. This has got to be the first boss that truly made me nerdrage. They knocks you into pits, and his only weakspot is a tail you can barely hit. And when he is almost dead, he goes faster!!!

2. Death from Aria of Shadow

This boss made me stop playing for a couple days. I kept trying to kill it, but to no avail. You attack it, dodge, attack, stock up on potions, level up, cry a lot, and try to not break everything. This boss is a tough piece of work. And it's level is far beyond that of every other boss battle. I got to it by level 18 without issue. I was level 35 when I finally beat him.

1. The T-rex from Tomb Raider

This motherf-ker made me almost break my computer screen. Once you figure out what to do, it is easier. But when it doesn't work properly, you just want to shoot the d-mn dino in the face rip off it's skin with your bare hands. Like in Pokemon, when you just want to grab the ball and force it closed to prevent the Pokemon from escaping.

No comments:

Post a Comment