Not Another Review Blog!: Unpopular opinions: The death of Brian Griffin.

Monday, November 25, 2013

Unpopular opinions: The death of Brian Griffin.

Let me start this list off by making this statement, and getting it clear from the get go: I fucking hate Family Guy. And Seth Mcfarlane. And Brain Griff- you know what? The whole damn cast. The show hasn't been funny since (Arguably, mind you) the 4th season, and even halfway through that I stopped watching it. I'm serious. Not a single episode. So when one of my friends told me Brian died, I wasn't the least bit shocked, seeing how Seth Mc-Goddamn-Farlane has the writing talent of Andrew Lloyd Weber, with all of his fingers replaced with thumbs.


God I just want to punch him and never stop. 

Ok, that's out of the way. The reason I am making this article in between lining up my sights at Seth's stupid fucking face (No! Bad Alex! Stay on topic!) is because a lot of people I know who still watch Family Guy for SOME REASON, say that it's a shit move for him to do. I don't know why this particular moment is the straw that broke the camels back, when all the other straws were jumping up and down on a dead camel, but I digress. 

I think killing of Brain Griffin is the best choice. Because not only does Seth not have a mouthpiece to spew his stupid fucking BULLSHIT (Ok sorry, sorry) but also, because this would be the perfect end to show that should've ended. This is the problem most shows have: They run on too long. Spongebob, Fairly odd parents, The Simpsons, Motherfucking Family Guy, The Cleveland show (which should've never existed in the first place) and only a few shows can get away with running on for a long time. Futurama (arguably) and Law and Order: SVU. 

Family Guy is DONE. It's been done for a long time, and it needs to be over. Do I believe it will end since Brian died? No. Seth McFarlane is too much of  douche for that.


 Oh GOD I WANT TO HIT YOU!

But this isn't the final straw. This camel has been dead for a while, and Seth keeps expecting it to carry more straws. This show has far reached the point where it was supposed to end. This death isn't a shock, it's just desperate and stupid. 

I await your hate mail with bells on my toes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment