Not Another Review Blog!: Black Tiger Review

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Black Tiger Review

Yes it does, yes, it, does. ;3
Oh My GOD! Wtf is this?! This game is pretty difficult, and I have a hard time understanding it at all. You jump, but you can barely control the jumps. I wound up falling into the same put 7 times while playing because I could not stop or slow down my jumps.

There are people that you save, and they either give you coins, or time. Idk what the coins are used for. Not the stone arrows, but no time to think about that! There is a fucking 2 minute timer to get to... place!You fight these baddies that take a long time to kill, and you are going to die in this game... a LOT!

But don't worry, if you suck as bad as I do, there is a surefire solution to that. Sissy Mode! I-I mean, "casual mode." Which I had to start playing just to find out what the hell was going on.

There are some old men that you save that start to sell you stuff. I save their life, and they are like "Sorry, still gotta pay up!" Nice old people, gotta love em.

The gameplay is basically you going through this castle, killing all these monsters, and dragons, with throwing knives and a whip. The sidescrolling hack and slash portion of this game reminds me a lot of Castlevania, with some Contra added in. Some parts will leave you upset, because as you get farther into the game, some platforms are nearly impossible to jump on. If it wern't for casual mode, I may not have even beaten this game. But don't let it fool you, even casual mode is pretty damn hard.

Who are you, Mystery Woman!?!?

In the end, you see him posing with a beautiful maiden. One that is never before mentioned or implied to in the game. But hey, it's an old arcade game, wha'd you expect?

No comments:

Post a Comment