Not Another Review Blog!: Xbox 360 vs PS3

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Xbox 360 vs PS3


Which one will turn out as the top contender in my eyes? Well, first we have to look at the pro's and con's of both.

The PS3 is far superior in game choice, as there are very few games on the Xbox 360 that I find interesting. Well, the 360 DOES have Minecraft... but it's non-compatible with the PC version, damn game systems! I love games like Sly Cooper 4, and (game). Although many downloadable games for this system has font that is incredibly small, and hard to read.

The one main thing I love about the PS3, is that the PSN has free-to-play games, while the 360 does not have that feature. Or at least not one that I could find while searching for interesting games on it. So while I cannot access my steam games until my computer is fixed, the PSN has been a lifesaver for me. Although, to be honest, I payed for most of the games I have on there.

The PS3 controller is also much easier for me to handle. I have been a big fan of Sony since Breath of Fire 3, so it goes to show why I would be interested in the PS3. I also use it for online gameplay via Steam. So I am probably a little biased in this regard. Meanwhile, on my various attempts to play the 360, the controller always confused me. It was bigger, awkward, and it didn't help that almost every game I played on it were FPS's I was coerced into playing.

Overall, I enjoyed the PS3 over the 360, but that might be entirely due to bias. What do you think, Xbox or PS3?

No comments:

Post a Comment