Not Another Review Blog!: Breath of Fire 6 -__-

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Breath of Fire 6 -__-



What is this shit? Make it go away! BURN IT WITH FIRE!!!!

Breath of fire 1-4 featured excellent storylines, great gameplay mechanics, etc. I loved the series. Then the failure of a game Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter came along and broke it. Then 11 years of silence. Pure silence. Then suddenly, cheaply made android game!

This Breath of Fire is the only one that is going to be missing a roman numeral in the title. BOF I-V were all roman numerals, now 6. Shatter it, why don't ya.

Granted, I'd play it. It's looks interesting enough from simply this picture to make me want to at least try it out and give an honest review. But this is not Breath of Fire. That better not be Ryu, because Ryu had blue hair! Well...

Except for the wanna-be on the right.

But as I said, I like android hack and slash games, I just don't think this is going to compare at all with the previous four games... and I guess Dragon Quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment