Not Another Review Blog!: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, First Thoughts

Friday, October 18, 2013

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, First Thoughts

W-wait, what's happening? Why am I in the final stage? How do I attack? Can I use magic? Boss battle? WTF!?!?! Explain game!

The fighting ability of this game is pretty cool. The dialog is... well... the fighting ability is pretty cool! You then start out again as some whitehaired guy who is super powerful. But why is he in the castle? Is he a good guy? He soon meets death, but instead of killing you, takes away all of your equipment??? Why did he do that? Explain please!

You keep traveling in the castle, how do you access the menu? What is Heart? Why are the monsters after you? How do I save? How do I work this thing? Do these collasping skeletons ever die? Care to elaborate? Am I just going to have to figure it all out myself through trial and error? EXPLAIN!

Oh fuck it! I guess I am just going to be left in the dark here.

The gameplay is fun, but if the only context you are going to have is going to be vauge, than why have any at all? I'll review this more later when I beat it, but aside from that, I am not too impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment