Not Another Review Blog!: Look Better with the Lights Off

Monday, October 21, 2013

Look Better with the Lights Off

Ouch...
"I hope you don’t take this the wrong way"
Is there a right way to take that? Is she supposed to think you meant something else? Am I missing something here?
"You’re a dime, so beautiful
Top of the line, so unusual
Words can’t define,
You’re running through my mind all day (day)
I’m so happy you’re mine"
You're beautiful, I just don't want to look at you while I'm having sex. It's nothing personal, just a butterface.
"I just wanna see you with the lights off
Every guy wanna know how it is
To clap off the lights and turn Khloe to Kim"
Oh ok, I understand. You just want to think of someone else while you do me. That's reasonable, right?
"Acting too happy saying she ain't going back home
I'm like wow, whatever you say,
But whatever you plan gotta be done at eight"
Time limits. That's one way to show a girl you really think she is hot.

Now if he were to say that he likes the sex better with the lights off, that'd be a different story. But he did not say that. He said that she /looked/ better with the lights off. So you can't really take away from the context of what what he is saying and implying.

But, of course, this is a rap song. So I never expect much from them. I just thought that this was a funny sounding song.

There is one song that is similar in funny. You're my Favorite Mistake

No comments:

Post a Comment