Not Another Review Blog!: What the Fuck is Cookie Clicker?

Monday, October 28, 2013

What the Fuck is Cookie Clicker?

Cookie Clicker was brought up to me by a friend, she loves to play it. So, I decided to find out what it is. It's... ok.

You start off clicking a cookie. But like Farmville, you can keep clicking, and make more and more cookies. Making cookie farms, and cookie factories, etc. It's a time waster, but it's interesting enough. The faster you click, the more cookies you get. The more cookies you get, the more upgrades you can get to get more cookies.

This game is ok. I probably won't play it again after today, but it is ok. It makes me want to see how many cookies I can get before I grow tired of it. The good news, is that after you buy factories, you just sit back and wait as the cookies just flow into your lap. You don't even have to stay on the same page. Just leave and come back. You only have to click on it if you want to make cookies faster. As of right now, I make 822 cookies a second.

I think that anyone who wants to play it, should. But it's one of those things you do when you are bored and have nothing else to do with your life, like the all (in)famous Iwastesomuchtime.com.

What do you think? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment