Not Another Review Blog!: Devil May Cry: First Thoughts

Friday, October 11, 2013

Devil May Cry: First Thoughts

Game starts as a girl is trying to kill you, stabs you with her own sword, and electrocuted you before tossing her motorcycle at you. "I am not your enemy, I came to ask for your help." -____- sure,  bitch, I'm sure you did. First impressions and all. Then Dante actually trusts her immediately afterwords. Damn men, they are too trusting.

It took me a little while to realize that I was supposed to examine the door that was trying to kill me to input red stones. My mistake for trying to avoid that door at all costs.

The controls are ok, and the graphics aren't that bad. If course, after playing the 4th one first, the earlier graphics fail in comparison.

But so far, this game is not bad. One I finish it, I'll post a full review.

No comments:

Post a Comment